JAWBREAKER - P.S. NEW YORK IS BURNING LYRICS
Artist: Jawbreaker Lyrics
Popularity: 43 users have visited this page this week.
A jilted lover, a one time friend.
It reeks of incest.
It reeks of pain.
Erase my anguish.
Forget your name.
Can't see the future.
I just break free and run.
And knowing nothing I know that it's just begun.
This day feels different.
Feels like shedding skin.
My mind is clearer now I know what state I'm in.
And from a distance it seems so unreal.
Nothing to feel.
And if it hurt you, it hurt me too.
I had to kill it to heal the wound.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Jawbreaker P.S. New York Is Burning Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Daft Punk - Instant Crush Lyrics
- Daft Punk - Within Lyrics
- Blink-182 - I'm Lost Without You Lyrics
- Lady Antebellum - Golden Lyrics
- Anne Murray - Could I Have This Dance Lyrics
- R. Kelly - Ignition Lyrics
- Side A - Set You Free Lyrics
- The White Stripes - I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself Lyrics
- Garth Brooks - Standing Outside The Fire Lyrics
- Michael Learns To Rock - Blue Night Lyrics
- Perry Como - Catch A Falling Star Lyrics