JED MADELA - HEALING LYRICS
Artist: Jed Madela Lyrics
Popularity: 20 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
one more fall,
I can just admit I've got it all
'cause I do
'cause I've got you.
We've crossed these battle lines
too many times.
It passes through the heart.
But it never leaves a mark.
'Cause your love just keeps on healing me,
no matter how I bruise.
If I just trust you,
your love just keeps on dealing me
one more cure, one more chance
that wasn't there before,
In your arms, no pain can harm the way I'm feeling
'Cause don't you know that your love is healing.
I kicked around these lines in my head
but I never listened to the words that you said.
See where it's lead.
Well, I think I have it now
'Cause you've showed me how
And all I had to do
was just to keep my eyes on you.
(Repeat Refrain 2X)
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Jed Madela Healing Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Daft Punk - Giorgio By Moroder Lyrics
- Daft Punk - The Game of Love Lyrics
- Anastacia - Left Outside Alone Lyrics
- Abba - Dancing Queen Lyrics
- The White Stripes - Dead Leaves And The Dirty Ground Lyrics
- The Killers - Somebody Told Me Lyrics
- Jojo - Weak Lyrics
- Gospel - One Day At A Time Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Since I Don't Have You Lyrics
- Hall & Oates - Out Of Touch Lyrics
- Christina Aguilera - Dirty Lyrics