JEFF BUCKLEY - GRACE LYRICS
Artist: Jeff Buckley Lyrics
Popularity: 3112 users have visited this page this week.
Long enough for the clouds to fly me away
Well it's my time coming, I'm not afraid to die
My fading voice sings of love, but she cries to the clicking of time,
Oh, time. Wait in the fire...
And she weeps on my arm
Walking to the bright lights in sorrow
Oh drink a bit of wine we both might go tomorrow
Oh my love...
And the rain is falling and I believe my time has come
It reminds me of the pain I might leave behind... Wait in the fire
And I feel them drown my name
So easy to know and forget with this kiss
I'm not afraid to go but it goes so slow...
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Grace gets avg. rating 9.3 out of 10 based on 27 ratings. Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Jeff Buckley Grace Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Daft Punk - Giorgio By Moroder Lyrics
- Daft Punk - The Game of Love Lyrics
- Anastacia - Left Outside Alone Lyrics
- Abba - Dancing Queen Lyrics
- The White Stripes - Dead Leaves And The Dirty Ground Lyrics
- The Killers - Somebody Told Me Lyrics
- Jojo - Weak Lyrics
- Gospel - One Day At A Time Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Since I Don't Have You Lyrics
- Hall & Oates - Out Of Touch Lyrics
- Christina Aguilera - Dirty Lyrics