JEFF BUCKLEY - IF YOU SEE HER, SAY HELLO LYRICS
Artist: Jeff Buckley Lyrics
Popularity: 63 users have visited this page this week.
Originally performed by bob dylan. jeff often performed it live.
If you see her, say hello, she might be in tangier
She left here last early spring, is liviní there, I hear
Say for me that Iím all right though things get kind of slow
She might think that Iíve forgotten her, donít tell her it isnít so.
We had a falling-out, like lovers often will
And to think of how she left that night, it still brings me a chill
And though our separation, it pierced me to the heart
She still lives inside of me, weíve never been apart.
If you get close to her, kiss her once for me
I always have respected her for busting out and gettiní free
Oh, whatever makes her happy, I wonít stand in the way
Though the bitter taste still lingers on from the night I tried to make
I see a lot of people as I make the rounds
And I hear her name here and there as I go from town to town
And Iíve never gotten used to it, Iíve just learned to turn it off
Either Iím too sensitive or else Iím gettiní soft.
Sundown, yellow moon, I replay the past
I know every scene by heart, they all went by so fast
If sheís passiní back this way, Iím not that hard to find
Tell her she can look me up if sheís got the time.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Jeff Buckley If You See Her, Say Hello Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Daft Punk - Giorgio By Moroder Lyrics
- Daft Punk - The Game of Love Lyrics
- Anastacia - Left Outside Alone Lyrics
- Abba - Dancing Queen Lyrics
- The White Stripes - Dead Leaves And The Dirty Ground Lyrics
- The Killers - Somebody Told Me Lyrics
- Jojo - Weak Lyrics
- Gospel - One Day At A Time Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Since I Don't Have You Lyrics
- Hall & Oates - Out Of Touch Lyrics
- Christina Aguilera - Dirty Lyrics