JEFF BUCKLEY - LILAC WINE LYRICS
Writer(s):SHELTON, JAMES H.
Artist: Jeff Buckley Lyrics
Popularity: 50 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Gave myself in that misty light
Was hypnotized by a strange delight
Under a lilac tree
I made wine from the lilac tree
Put my heart in its recipe
It makes me see what I want to see and be what I want to be
When I think more than I want to think
Do things I never should do
I drink much more that I ought to drink
Because I brings me back you...
Lilac wine is sweet and heady, like my love
Lilac wine, I feel unsteady, like my love
Listen to me... I cannot see clearly
Isn't that she coming to me nearly here?
Lilac wine is sweet and heady where's my love?
Lilac wine, I feel unsteady, where's my love?
Listen to me, why is everything so hazy?
Isn't that she, or am I just going crazy, dear?
Lilac Wine, I feel unready for my love...
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Jeff Buckley Lilac Wine Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Daft Punk - Giorgio By Moroder Lyrics
- Daft Punk - The Game of Love Lyrics
- Anastacia - Left Outside Alone Lyrics
- Abba - Dancing Queen Lyrics
- The White Stripes - Dead Leaves And The Dirty Ground Lyrics
- The Killers - Somebody Told Me Lyrics
- Jojo - Weak Lyrics
- Gospel - One Day At A Time Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Since I Don't Have You Lyrics
- Hall & Oates - Out Of Touch Lyrics
- Christina Aguilera - Dirty Lyrics