JENNIFER BROWN - WALLS LYRICS
Writer(s):BROWN, JENNIFER VERA / EHRLICHMANN, WILLIAM
Artist: Jennifer Brown Lyrics
Popularity: 18 users have visited this page this week.
When I saw you, I thought I knew you.
But that's too easy for me.
Just a glass of red wine,
Is like a key to the inside,
You can run but you can't hide.
I don't want to say no more, no more.
I just can't tell you I love you.
It's gonna take some time.
I've built these walls all around me.
Let's see if you can climb.
And I don't, I don't know why they're so high.
But I can't tell you I love you.
Please don't touch me.
Please don't judge me.
Just go easy on me.
But my confession is that I want you.
Maybe that can launch you over to the other side.
I used to be the kind who just surrendered.
But I learned love is never real for the pretenders,
And I'm no pretender.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Jennifer Brown Walls Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Daft Punk - Giorgio By Moroder Lyrics
- Daft Punk - The Game of Love Lyrics
- Anastacia - Left Outside Alone Lyrics
- Abba - Dancing Queen Lyrics
- The White Stripes - Dead Leaves And The Dirty Ground Lyrics
- The Killers - Somebody Told Me Lyrics
- Jojo - Weak Lyrics
- Gospel - One Day At A Time Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Since I Don't Have You Lyrics
- Hall & Oates - Out Of Touch Lyrics
- Christina Aguilera - Dirty Lyrics