JENNIFER HUDSON - I AM CHANGING LYRICS
Artist: Jennifer Hudson Lyrics
Popularity: 59 users have visited this page this week.
Look at me.
Look at me.
I am changing, trying every way I can.
I am changing, I'll be better than I am.
I'm trying to find a way to understand
But I need, I need u, I need a hand.
I am changing, seeing everything so clear.
I am changing, I'm gonna start right now right here.
I'm hoping to work it out, and I know that I can
But I need u, I need a hand.
All of my life, I've been a fool,
Who said I could do it all alone.
How many good friends have I already lost?
And how many dark nights have I known.
Walking down that wrong road,
There was nothing I could find.
All those years of darkness, can make a person blind,
But now I can see, I am changing,
Trying every way I can
I am changing, I'll be better than I am
But I need a friend, to help me start all over again.
Ohhh that would be just fine.
I know it's gonna work out this time.
Cause this time I am, this time I am
I am changing, I'll get my life together now,
I am changing, yes, I know how.
I'm gonna start again, I'm gonna leave, my past behind.
I'll change my life, I make a vow nothings gonna stop, me, now.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Jennifer Hudson I Am Changing Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Daft Punk - Giorgio By Moroder Lyrics
- Daft Punk - The Game of Love Lyrics
- Anastacia - Left Outside Alone Lyrics
- Abba - Dancing Queen Lyrics
- The White Stripes - Dead Leaves And The Dirty Ground Lyrics
- The Killers - Somebody Told Me Lyrics
- Jojo - Weak Lyrics
- Gospel - One Day At A Time Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Since I Don't Have You Lyrics
- Hall & Oates - Out Of Touch Lyrics
- Christina Aguilera - Dirty Lyrics