JENS LEKMAN - KANSKE AR JAG KAR I DIG LYRICS
Artist: Jens Lekman Lyrics
Popularity: 11 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Who had to pay for a pet
His mom had once been attacked by a dog
So a pig was the closest thing he could get
This has of course nothing to do with anything
I just get so nervous when I'm talking to you
All I think about everyday is just kissing you
Now a feeling that feels refreshingly new
Kanske Är Jag Kär I Dig
I offered you some chocolate
You declined so sweetly and commented on my jacket
"It makes you look like a lumberjack, but are you man enough to wear it?"
I said, "It used to be my grand-grandfather's; would could I do but inherit it?"
My words are just c-c-c-coming out wrong
I sure could use a little help
I think I'm gonna drop my cool now
The best way to touch your heart is to make an ass of myself
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Jens Lekman Kanske Ar Jag Kar I Dig Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Daft Punk - Give Life Back to Music Lyrics
- Goo Goo Dolls - I'll Be Lyrics
- Oasis - Slide Away Lyrics
- Christina Aguilera - Dirty Lyrics
- Cole Porter - Anything Goes Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Make Love To Me Tonight Lyrics
- The Who - Eminence Front Lyrics
- Lana Del Rey - Young and Beautiful Lyrics
- Gospel - Just A Closer Walk With Thee Lyrics
- Bing Crosby - Baby It's Cold Outside Lyrics