JERRY JEFF WALKER - LITTLE BIRD LYRICS
Artist: Jerry Jeff Walker Lyrics
Popularity: 5 users have visited this page this week.
I don't know how to explain it well enough.
That's the key, though.
Let your ears teach your fingers
Just like they taught your tongue how to talk
Little bird come and sat upon my window sill.
Sat there thru the pourin' rain
As I watched that little bird upon my window sill
I saw my thoughts of you go by again
And a picture of my face reflected on the pane
Is it tears or is it rain?
I remember how we talked before we said goodbye
To young to notice the world outside our door
And how we laughed and said our love was free
Like birds that fly the winds
Well the rainy day made me think of you once more
I have no regrets about the past I see how young we were
When our world was love and life was but a thought
Many things go many ways and many times but once
Our lives have passed and that love is but a thought
So as the thoughts go tumblin' back I wonder how you loved
Wonder if you've seen that little bird
I wonder if he's sat upon your window sill
I wonder if you'll ever hear these words
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Jerry Jeff Walker Little Bird Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Daft Punk - Giorgio By Moroder Lyrics
- Daft Punk - The Game of Love Lyrics
- Boyzone - I Love The Way You Love Me Lyrics
- James Taylor - How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You) Lyrics
- Barenaked Ladies - If I Had A Million Dollars Lyrics
- Oasis - Slide Away Lyrics
- Cole Porter - Anything Goes Lyrics
- Lana Del Rey - Young and Beautiful Lyrics
- Ten 2 Five - You Lyrics
- Whitney Houston - Run To You Lyrics
- John Michael Montgomery - I Swear Lyrics