JESSICA SANCHEZ - FAIRY TALE LYRICS
Artist: Jessica Sanchez Lyrics
Popularity: 39 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2012.
I’m kinda poutin’, I’m kinda sad
Girl, where’d you get him, he’s such a find
You hit the jackpot, one of a kind
Do he got a brother or maybe just another one like him?
Do he got a homie,
You can introduce me to?
Just like him
I’m kind jealous that your boyfriend seems like a fairytale like a
He’s hella perfect, hella cute, hella fun like a fairytale, like a
Did he come to your rescue? Did he win the fight?
Did he slay the dragon? Did you ride off in the night?
Sorry, I can’t stop staring, I’m still in shock
How did you find him? He’s smokin’ hot
Must have paid cupid, more than a lot
To go searchin’ all around the clock for him
But I don’t mean to be jealous, I don’t mean to be mad
In fact I’m rather happy, in fact I’m rather glad that I know
That cupid is on the road and he’s gonna find mine
Did he come to your rescue?
Did he win the fight?
Did he slay the dragon?
Did you ride off in the night?
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Jessica Sanchez Fairy Tale Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- The-Dream - Where Have You Been Lyrics
- Ballout - Diamonds For Everyone Lyrics
- Tv Theme Songs - Three's Company Lyrics
- Oasis - Shakermaker Lyrics
- Iggy Azalea - Bounce Lyrics
- Alex Ubago - Me Muero Por Conocerte(original Song) Lyrics
- Stacie Orrico - There's Gotta Be (More To Life) Lyrics
- Nina Nesbitt - Boy Lyrics
- Michael Learns To Rock - More Than A Friend Lyrics
- Sinead O'Connor - Thank You For Hearing Me Lyrics
- The All-American Rejects - My Paper Heart Lyrics