JETHRO TULL - BAKER STREET MUSE (PIG-ME AND THE WHORE) LYRICS
Artist: Jethro Tull Lyrics
Popularity: 9 users have visited this page this week.
whore, desperate for more in his assault upon the mountain.
Little man, his youth a fountain. Overdrafted and still counting.
Vernacular, verbose; an attempt at getting close to where he came from.
In the doorway of the stars, between Blandford Street and Mars;
Proposition, deal. Flying button feel. Testicle testing.
Wallet ever-bulging. Dressed to the left, divulging the wrinkles of his
Wedding-bell induced fears.
Shedding bell-end tears in the pocket of her resistance.
International assistance flowing generous and full to his never-ready tool.
Pulls his eyes over her wool. And he shudders as he comes -
And my rudder slowly turns me into the Marylebone Road.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Jethro Tull Baker Street Muse (Pig-me And The Whore) Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Daft Punk - Giorgio By Moroder Lyrics
- Daft Punk - The Game of Love Lyrics
- TLC - Unpretty Lyrics
- Goo Goo Dolls - I'll Be Lyrics
- Immortal Technique - You Never Know Lyrics
- Spice Girls - 2 Become 1 Lyrics
- The Who - Eminence Front Lyrics
- 'N Sync - This I Promise You Lyrics
- 98 Degrees - The Hardest Thing Lyrics
- Gospel - Just A Closer Walk With Thee Lyrics
- Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit Lyrics