JETHRO TULL - CRITIQUE OBLIQUE LYRICS
Artist: Jethro Tull Lyrics
Popularity: 5 users have visited this page this week.
The Passion Play gets in the way - spoils your insight.
Tell me how the baby's made, how the lady's laid,
Why the old dogs howl with sadness.
The blue thing in the ball leaves naught but a bloody footprint on the memory of last summer's trip to Europe.
Did you buy a passport from the queen?
And your little sister's immaculate virginity wings away on the bony shoulder of a young horse named George who stole surreptitiously into her geography revision.
The examining body examined her body.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Jethro Tull Critique Oblique Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Daft Punk - Giorgio By Moroder Lyrics
- Daft Punk - The Game of Love Lyrics
- TLC - Unpretty Lyrics
- Goo Goo Dolls - I'll Be Lyrics
- Immortal Technique - You Never Know Lyrics
- Spice Girls - 2 Become 1 Lyrics
- The Who - Eminence Front Lyrics
- 'N Sync - This I Promise You Lyrics
- 98 Degrees - The Hardest Thing Lyrics
- Gospel - Just A Closer Walk With Thee Lyrics
- Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit Lyrics