JETHRO TULL - MOTHER GOOSE LYRICS
Artist: Jethro Tull Lyrics
Popularity: 31 users have visited this page this week.
I came upon Mother Goose
So I turned her loose
She was screaming.
And a foreign student said to me
Was it really true there elephants and lions too in Picadilly Circus?
Walked down by the bathing pond to try and catch some sun.
Saw at least a hundred schoolgirls sobbing into handkerchiefs as one.
I don't believe they knew I was a schoolboy.
And a bearded lady said to me
If you start your raving, and your misbehaving
You'll be sorry.
Then the chicken-fancier came to play
With his long red beard (and his sister's weird:
She drivs a lorry).
Laughed down by the putting green
I popped 'em in their holes.
Four and twenty labourers were labouring
Digging up their gold.
I don't believe they knew that I was Long John Silver.
Saw Johnny Scarecrow make his rounds in his jet-black 'mac
(Which he won't give back)
Stole it from a snowman.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Jethro Tull Mother Goose Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Daft Punk - Giorgio By Moroder Lyrics
- Daft Punk - The Game of Love Lyrics
- TLC - Unpretty Lyrics
- Goo Goo Dolls - I'll Be Lyrics
- Immortal Technique - You Never Know Lyrics
- Spice Girls - 2 Become 1 Lyrics
- The Who - Eminence Front Lyrics
- 'N Sync - This I Promise You Lyrics
- 98 Degrees - The Hardest Thing Lyrics
- Gospel - Just A Closer Walk With Thee Lyrics
- Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit Lyrics