JIMI HENDRIX - INTRODUCTION (WOODSTOCK) LYRICS
Writer(s): RUSSO, WILLIAM
Artist: Jimi Hendrix Lyrics
Popularity: 19 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
"lady's and gentlemen, the Jimi Hendrix experience."
"I see that we meet again hmmm. yeah well, well, well. dig,
Dig, I'd like to get something strait, we umm we got tired
Of the experience, and every once in a while we're blowing
Our minds too much, so we decided to change everything around.
And a call it 'gypsy sons and rainbows' for short nothin' but
A band of gypsies. we have billy cox playin' bass, and um from
Nashville Tennessee we have lary lee playin' guitar over there,
We got juma playin' congos over there, juma, and we have granny
Goose, oh I'm sorry Mitch Mitchell on drums over there, and we
Got jerry velez on congos too. you got yours truly on Pete Whistle,
What me worry? gives us about a minute and a half to tune up ok.
Like we only had about two rehearsals so a we'll only do a primary
Rhythm thing. (someone in the background) I have mine thank you
I have mine thank you, baby."
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Jimi Hendrix Introduction (Woodstock) Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Daft Punk - The Game of Love Lyrics
- Daft Punk - Touch Lyrics
- Oasis - Slide Away Lyrics
- Gospel - Just A Closer Walk With Thee Lyrics
- 98 Degrees - The Hardest Thing Lyrics
- 'N Sync - This I Promise You Lyrics
- Immortal Technique - You Never Know Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Make Love To Me Tonight Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Since I Don't Have You Lyrics
- Hoobastank - The Reason Lyrics
- Blink-182 - Not Now Lyrics