JIMI HENDRIX - TAKING CARE OF NO BUSINESS LYRICS
Artist: Jimi Hendrix Lyrics
Popularity: 11 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Get out you bum, we don't want you here anymore!
Laying in the alleyway
Maybe some rich fool will come my way
And throw me a dime
That's all I need to give me more wine
All I got is to my names
Beat up guitar with three broken strings
And I sure know
I'm just saying "Taking care of no business"
Look it here
Hey kitty cat!
Where you going?
This part of the alley is my home
Walking all over outside my wall
Boy you sure got a whole lotta dogs
I had a sandwich in a paper bag
But a rat stole it
Ain't that some drag?
Lord, I know, I know
I sure ain't taking care of no business
Break it home
Now I'll try to get me a job
And washing down hogs
But that meant standing up all the time
And standing up to me is just like dying
I'm so lazy that I could cry
But tears are just too lazy to fall out my eye *house*
Lord, lord, lord, I'm so messed up
Can't even take care of no business
Play it one more time
Aww, it's always me
Aww, I sure wish I had me a sandwhich
I'm so broke I can't even pay attention
Uh, I'm so broke I can't even give you the time
Thanks to mack for these lyrics
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Jimi Hendrix Taking Care Of No Business Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Daft Punk - Giorgio By Moroder Lyrics
- Daft Punk - The Game of Love Lyrics
- Good Charlotte - Lifestyles Of The Rich And Famous Lyrics
- Foo Fighters - My Hero Lyrics
- Bing Crosby - Baby It's Cold Outside Lyrics
- Hoobastank - The Reason Lyrics
- Phil Collins - One More Night Lyrics
- Ashanti - Baby Lyrics
- Blink-182 - Not Now Lyrics
- 112 - Peaches And Cream Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - I'll Be Right Here Waiting For You Lyrics