JIN - JIN VS. SEAN NICHOLAS LYRICS
Artist: Jin Lyrics
Popularity: 33 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
stop lyin, mrs. cleo is more jamaican than you
i'm nice with it when i'm freein
who you think you bein'?
my pants are new, my sweater is new
don't be mad at chinese kid dressed better than you
man im freestylin' now its a rap, matter fact
you should ask clef how to make your flow tighter
better yet, pay him 20 g's to be your ghostwriter
i'm nice when i'm freein'
you ain't beatin me
matter fact i'll be a buffet and you ain't eatin me
and don't make me start rappin in chinese on the microphone
"nei fan oak kay lah" that means take your sorry butt home!
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Jin Jin Vs. Sean Nicholas Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Daft Punk - Giorgio By Moroder Lyrics
- Daft Punk - The Game of Love Lyrics
- Good Charlotte - Lifestyles Of The Rich And Famous Lyrics
- Foo Fighters - My Hero Lyrics
- Bing Crosby - Baby It's Cold Outside Lyrics
- Hoobastank - The Reason Lyrics
- Phil Collins - One More Night Lyrics
- Ashanti - Baby Lyrics
- Blink-182 - Not Now Lyrics
- 112 - Peaches And Cream Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - I'll Be Right Here Waiting For You Lyrics