JOE COCKER - GUILTY LYRICS
Artist: Joe Cocker Lyrics
Popularity: 50 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
And I shouldn't come by I know
But I found myself in trouble
And I had nowhere else to go
Got some whiskey from the barman
Got some cocaine from a friend
I just had to keep on movin'
'Til I was back in your arms again
Guilty, baby I'm guilty
And I'll be guilty the rest of my life
How come I never do what I'm supposed to do
How come nothin' that I try to do ever turns out right?
You know, you know how it is with me baby
You know, I just can't stand myself
And it takes a whole lot of medicine
For me to pretend that I'm somebody else
Lyrics © Warner/Chappell Music, Inc., Universal Music Publishing Group, EMI Music Publishing, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Joe Cocker Guilty Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Daft Punk - Give Life Back to Music Lyrics
- Jeremih - Let Loose Lyrics
- Lucy Spraggan - Last Night Lyrics
- Cafe Tacuba - Eres Lyrics
- Usher - Burn Lyrics
- Coldplay - Politik Lyrics
- Keith Urban - I Wanna Love Somebody Like You Lyrics
- Backstreet Boys - The Perfect Fan Lyrics
- Offspring - Hit That Lyrics
- Anastacia - Left Outside Alone Lyrics
- Hall & Oates - She's A Maniac Lyrics