JOEY ALBERT - IT'S OVER NOW LYRICS
Artist: Joey Albert Lyrics
Popularity: 23 users have visited this page this week.
You, you turned and walked away
I didn't know what to say
I close my eyes to hide
The pain I felt inside.
I could never understand
How love went out of hand
And now there's nothing
I can do...
Though the feeling hasn't passed
Sad to say our love didn't last
Please don't ask me to pretend
'Coz I know it's over.
When I'm done forgetting you
You can say what you wanted to
But please don't ask me to pretend
'Coz I know it's over now...
Now, I'm left here all alone
A love without a home
How can I ever found the love
I left behind.
Once, the love was ours to share
Now you don't even care
And there's still nothing
I can do...
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Joey Albert It's Over Now Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Daft Punk - Touch Lyrics
- Daft Punk - Give Life Back to Music Lyrics
- Linkin Park - Pushing Me Away Lyrics
- The Temptations - Papa Was A Rolling Stone Lyrics
- Keith Urban - I Wanna Love Somebody Like You Lyrics
- Coldplay - Politik Lyrics
- Ace Hood - We Outchea Lyrics
- Udit Narayan - Papa Kehte Hain Bada Naam Karega Lyrics
- John Lennon - Mind Games Lyrics
- Dierks Bentley - What Was I Thinking Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Make Love To Me Tonight Lyrics