JOHN DENVER - BACK HOME AGAIN LYRICS
Writer(s):DENVER, JOHN / DENVER, JOHN
Artist: John Denver Lyrics
Popularity: 83 users have visited this page this week.
The afternoon is heavy on your shoulders.
There's a truck out on the four lane, a mile or more away
The whinin' of his wheels just makes it colder.
He's an hour away from ridin' on your prayers up in the sky
And ten days on the road are barely gone.
There's a fire softly burning; supper's on the stove
But it's the light in your eyes that makes him warm.
Hey, it's good to be back home again
Sometimes this old farm feels like a long lost friend
Yes, 'n, hey it's good to be back home again
There's all the news to tell him: how's you spend your time?
And what's the latest thing the neighbors say
And your mother called last friday; "Sunshine" made her cry
And you felt the baby move just yesterday.
And oh, the time that I can lay this tired old body down
And feel your fingers feather soft up-on me
The kisses that I live for, the love that lights my way
The happiness that livin' with you brings me.
It's the sweetest thing I know of, just spending time with you
It's the little things that make a house a home.
Like a fire softly burning and supper on the stove.
And the light in your eyes that makes me warm.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what John Denver Back Home Again Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Daft Punk - Touch Lyrics
- Daft Punk - Give Life Back to Music Lyrics
- Linkin Park - Pushing Me Away Lyrics
- The Temptations - Papa Was A Rolling Stone Lyrics
- Keith Urban - I Wanna Love Somebody Like You Lyrics
- Coldplay - Politik Lyrics
- Ace Hood - We Outchea Lyrics
- Udit Narayan - Papa Kehte Hain Bada Naam Karega Lyrics
- John Lennon - Mind Games Lyrics
- Dierks Bentley - What Was I Thinking Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Make Love To Me Tonight Lyrics