JOHN DOWLAND - ALL YE WHOM LOVE OF FORTUNE LYRICS
Artist: John Dowland Lyrics
Popularity: 24 users have visited this page this week.
All ye, that dream of bliss but live in grief;
All ye, whose hopes are evermore delay'd,
All ye, whose sighs or sickness want relief;
Lend ears and teares to me, most hapless man,
That sings my sorrows like the dying swan.
Care that consumes the heart with inward pain,
Pain that presents sad care in outward view,
Both tyrant-like enforce me to complain;
But still in vain:for none my plaints will rue.
Teares, sighs and ceaseles s cries alone I spend:
My woe wants comfort , and my sorrow end
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what John Dowland All Ye Whom Love Of Fortune Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Daft Punk - Touch Lyrics
- Daft Punk - Give Life Back to Music Lyrics
- Linkin Park - Pushing Me Away Lyrics
- The Temptations - Papa Was A Rolling Stone Lyrics
- Keith Urban - I Wanna Love Somebody Like You Lyrics
- Coldplay - Politik Lyrics
- Ace Hood - We Outchea Lyrics
- Udit Narayan - Papa Kehte Hain Bada Naam Karega Lyrics
- John Lennon - Mind Games Lyrics
- Dierks Bentley - What Was I Thinking Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Make Love To Me Tonight Lyrics