JOHN DOWLAND - COME AGAIN SWEET LOVE DOTH NOW INVITE LYRICS
Artist: John Dowland Lyrics
Popularity: 116 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
sweet love doth now invite,
thy graces that refrain
to do me due delight.
To see, to hear,
to touch, to kiss,
to die with thee again
in sweetest sympathy
that I may cease to mourn
through thy unkind disdain
for now left and forlorn.
I sit, I sigh,
I weep, I faint,
I die, in deadly pain
and endless misery
draw forth thy wounding dart:
Thou canst not pierce her heart;
For I that do approve.
By sighs an d tears
more hot than are
thy shafts, did tempt while she
for scanty tryumphs laughs
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what John Dowland Come Again Sweet Love Doth Now Invite Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Daft Punk - Give Life Back to Music Lyrics
- Jeremih - Let Loose Lyrics
- John Lennon - Mind Games Lyrics
- Darren Hayes - Insatiable Lyrics
- Sub Focus - Endorphins Lyrics
- Linkin Park - Pushing Me Away Lyrics
- Dierks Bentley - What Was I Thinking Lyrics
- Gloria Gaynor - I Am What I Am Lyrics
- Boyz II Men - A Song For Mama Lyrics
- Udit Narayan - Papa Kehte Hain Bada Naam Karega Lyrics
- Lisa Loeb - Stay (I Missed You) Lyrics