JOHNNY DUNCAN - THINKIN' OF A RENDEZVOUS LYRICS
Artist: Johnny Duncan Lyrics
Popularity: 10 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
My it's been such a long time
You said yes it has
It's been a year or more
Then you smiled and asked about my wife and family
I said Johnny's six and Judy's almost four
But I was thinkin'
How I'd love to get you alone for one hour
Down at the family inn like we used to do
We kept talking like nothing ever happened
But I was making small talk thinkin' of a rendezvous
You said are you still working down at the factory
I said 'Yes I am'
Guess I'll be there 'til I die
You asked me if I still went down to Joe's place
I said 'Yes I do but its been a long long time'
And you said gotta go
Sure been nice to see you
But I told Jack that I'd be home by nine
I said 'By the way, tell him I said hello
And we'll all have to get together sometime
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Johnny Duncan Thinkin' Of A Rendezvous Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Daft Punk - Touch Lyrics
- Daft Punk - Give Life Back to Music Lyrics
- Wannadies - You And Me Song Lyrics
- Backstreet Boys - The Perfect Fan Lyrics
- Boyz II Men - A Song For Mama Lyrics
- Bon Jovi & Jon Bon Jovi - All About Loving You Lyrics
- Outkast - Ms. Jackson Lyrics
- Goo Goo Dolls - Here Is Gone Lyrics
- Leann Rimes - Some Say Love Lyrics
- 3 Doors Down - Be Like That Lyrics
- Sub Focus - Endorphins Lyrics