JOHNNY REID - SHE CALLS ME HOME LYRICS
Writer(s):FOLLESE, KEITH CHARLES/FOLLESE, ADRIENNE J./FOLLESE, KEITH CHARLES/REID, JOHNNY
Artist: Johnny Reid Lyrics
Popularity: 13 users have visited this page this week.
Here I am an this road Thousand miles from her There's an echo in my soul Like waves against her shores She's the place that I go When I find myself alone With her fields of purple heather And her fences made of stone She calls me home Something that I always felt inside A dream I had to chase And a mountain I just had to climb To see what's on the other side It doesn't really matter how lost I get Or how far I roam She calls me home She's the comstant strength in my restless heart She's the reason why I got this far in the first place Her voice rings clear in the back of my mind When I can't go on She calls me home She calls me home There's only one place where my roots run deep There's only one place where I can swing In my family tree I know what it means to me It doesn't matter how lost I get Or how far I roam She calls me home..
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Johnny Reid She Calls Me Home Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Daft Punk - Touch Lyrics
- Daft Punk - Give Life Back to Music Lyrics
- Wannadies - You And Me Song Lyrics
- Backstreet Boys - The Perfect Fan Lyrics
- Boyz II Men - A Song For Mama Lyrics
- Bon Jovi & Jon Bon Jovi - All About Loving You Lyrics
- Outkast - Ms. Jackson Lyrics
- Goo Goo Dolls - Here Is Gone Lyrics
- Leann Rimes - Some Say Love Lyrics
- 3 Doors Down - Be Like That Lyrics
- Sub Focus - Endorphins Lyrics