JOHNNY TILLOTSON - TRAGEDY LYRICS
Writer(s): GIBB, BARRY / GIBB, MAURICE ERNEST / GIBB, ROBIN HUGH
Artist: Johnny Tillotson Lyrics
Popularity: 24 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
TRAGEDY Writers Fred Burch, Gerald Nelson Wind and storm (ooh-ooh) Gone's the sun (the sun, ooh) From the stars my dark has come You've gone from me, oh, oh, tragedy (ah, ah, ah, ah, ah) Oh, come back Have me here Hold me, love Be sincere You've gone from me, oh, oh, tragedy (ee-ee, ee-ee, ee-ee, ee-ee) (ah, ah, ah) Like smoke from a fire Of love oh, oh, oh, ooh Our dreams have all gone Above oh, oh, oh, ooh Blown by wind Kissed by snow All that's left is the dark be-ee-ee-low You've gone from me, oh, oh, tragedy (Oh, oh, oh) Tragedy (BUNG!) Transcribed by Robin Hood These lyrics were transcribed from the specific recording mentioned above and do not necessarily correspond with lyrics from other recordings, sheet music, songbooks or lyrics printed on album jackets.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Johnny Tillotson Tragedy Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Daft Punk - Touch Lyrics
- Daft Punk - Give Life Back to Music Lyrics
- Wannadies - You And Me Song Lyrics
- Backstreet Boys - The Perfect Fan Lyrics
- Boyz II Men - A Song For Mama Lyrics
- Bon Jovi & Jon Bon Jovi - All About Loving You Lyrics
- Outkast - Ms. Jackson Lyrics
- Goo Goo Dolls - Here Is Gone Lyrics
- Leann Rimes - Some Say Love Lyrics
- 3 Doors Down - Be Like That Lyrics
- Sub Focus - Endorphins Lyrics