JUANITA BYNUM - PSALMS 23 LYRICS
Artist: Juanita Bynum Lyrics
Popularity: 44 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
[Verse 1:] Your hands reached into the depths of darkness, Your arms pulled me to the light above them. Your voice spoke the words that broke my heart, and Your eyes burn with holy passion, fire, and love. [Verse 2:] You lead me beside the quiet waters, You are in the shadows of death's darkened doors. You make tables right before my enemies, You take oil and then You pour it over me. [Bridge:] You are my shepherd, I will fear no evil (fear no evil). You are my shepherd, I will fear no evil (fear no evil). Surely goodness and mercy, shall cover me. All the days of my life, they shall cover me. Surely I am going to dwell in the house of the Lord forever and ever, forever and ever. [Verse 2] [Bridge] [Ending:] Ever and ever, ever and ever more. [repeat as desired]
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Psalms 23 gets avg. rating 10 out of 10 based on 1 ratings. Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Juanita Bynum Psalms 23 Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Jeremih - Let Loose Lyrics
- Daft Punk - Lose Yourself To Dance Lyrics
- The White Stripes - Hardest Button To Button Lyrics
- Shakira - Suerte Lyrics
- The Who - Love Reign O'er Me Lyrics
- Oasis - Some Might Say Lyrics
- Colton Dixon - You Are Lyrics
- Santana - Why Don't You And I Lyrics
- Westlife - Swear It Again Lyrics
- Jamelia - Superstar Lyrics
- Eva Cassidy - Autumn Leaves Lyrics