JUDY COLLINS - AMAZING GRACE LYRICS
Writer(s):HERMS, BERNIE / DP,
Artist: Judy Collins Lyrics
Popularity: 59 users have visited this page this week.
That saved a wretch like me!
I once was lost, but now am found,
Was blind, but now can see.
'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear,
And grace my Fears relieved;
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed!
Through many dangers, toils and snares,
I have already come;
'Tis grace hath brought me safe thus far,
And grace will lead me home.
And when we've been there ten thousand years,
Bright shining as the sun,
We'll have no less days to sing God's praise
Than when we first begun.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Judy Collins Amazing Grace Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Jeremih - Let Loose Lyrics
- Daft Punk - Lose Yourself To Dance Lyrics
- The White Stripes - Hardest Button To Button Lyrics
- Shakira - Suerte Lyrics
- The Who - Love Reign O'er Me Lyrics
- Oasis - Some Might Say Lyrics
- Colton Dixon - You Are Lyrics
- Santana - Why Don't You And I Lyrics
- Westlife - Swear It Again Lyrics
- Jamelia - Superstar Lyrics
- Eva Cassidy - Autumn Leaves Lyrics