JUDY GARLAND - A FOGGY DAY IN LONDON TOWN LYRICS
Artist: Judy Garland Lyrics
Popularity: 53 users have visited this page this week.
Out of town were the people I knew
I had that feeling of self-pity
What to do? What to do? What to do?
The outlook was decidedly blue
But as I walked through the foggy streets alone
It turned out to be the luckiest day I've known
A foggy day in London Town
Had me low and had me down
I viewed the morning with alarm
The British Museum had lost its charm
How long, I wondered, could this thing last?
But the age of miracles hadn't passed,
For, suddenly, I saw you there
And through foggy London Town
The sun was shining everywhere.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Judy Garland A Foggy Day In London Town Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Jeremih - Let Loose Lyrics
- Daft Punk - Lose Yourself To Dance Lyrics
- The White Stripes - Hardest Button To Button Lyrics
- Shakira - Suerte Lyrics
- The Who - Love Reign O'er Me Lyrics
- Oasis - Some Might Say Lyrics
- Colton Dixon - You Are Lyrics
- Santana - Why Don't You And I Lyrics
- Westlife - Swear It Again Lyrics
- Jamelia - Superstar Lyrics
- Eva Cassidy - Autumn Leaves Lyrics