JUDY GARLAND - BLUES IN THE NIGHT LYRICS
Writer(s):ARLEN, HAROLD / MERCER, JOHNNY
Artist: Judy Garland Lyrics
Popularity: 29 users have visited this page this week.
My mama done tol' me, " Hon, a man's gonna sweet talk"
And give ya the big eye, but when the sweet talkin's done
A man is a two-face, A worrisome thing who'll leave ya to sing the blues in the night
Now the rain's a-fallin', hear the train's a-callin, "Whooee!"
(My mama done tol' me) Hear dat lonesome whistle blowin' 'cross the trestle,
(My mama done tol' me) A-whooee-ah-whooee ol' clickety-clack's a-echoin' back
The blues in the night
The evenin' breeze'll start the trees to cryin'
And the moon'll hide it's light
When you get the blues in the night
Take my word, the mockingbird'll sing the saddest kind of song
He knows things are wrong, and he's right
From Natchez to Mobile, from Memphis to St. Joe, wherever the four winds blow
I been in some big towns an' heard me some big talk, but there is one thing I know
A man is a two-face, a worrisome thing who'll leave ya to sing the blues in the night
My mama was right, there's blues in the night
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Judy Garland Blues In The Night Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Jeremih - Let Loose Lyrics
- Daft Punk - Lose Yourself To Dance Lyrics
- The White Stripes - Hardest Button To Button Lyrics
- Shakira - Suerte Lyrics
- The Who - Love Reign O'er Me Lyrics
- Oasis - Some Might Say Lyrics
- Colton Dixon - You Are Lyrics
- Santana - Why Don't You And I Lyrics
- Westlife - Swear It Again Lyrics
- Jamelia - Superstar Lyrics
- Eva Cassidy - Autumn Leaves Lyrics