JUDY GARLAND - SWANNE(CARNEGIE HALL VERSION) LYRICS
Artist: Judy Garland Lyrics
Popularity: 14 users have visited this page this week.
My dear old Swanee
I'd give the world to be
Among the folks in D-I-X-I even know my
Mammy's waitin' for me prayin' for me
Down by the Swanee
The folks up North will see me no more
When I go to the Swanee shore.
Swanee, Swanee I am coming back to Swanee.
Mammy, Mammy, I love the old folks at home.
I love ya!
Swanne, how i love ya, how i love ya.
my dear old swanne
i'd give the world if i could only be,
sittin' on my mammy's knee.
i love the young folks,
i love the old folks.
Oh! my honey you'll love them all in allabamy,
my dear old mammy.
your wondering child, will wonder no more.
When i get to that.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Judy Garland Swanne(carnegie Hall Version) Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Jeremih - Let Loose Lyrics
- Daft Punk - Lose Yourself To Dance Lyrics
- The White Stripes - Hardest Button To Button Lyrics
- Shakira - Suerte Lyrics
- The Who - Love Reign O'er Me Lyrics
- Oasis - Some Might Say Lyrics
- Colton Dixon - You Are Lyrics
- Santana - Why Don't You And I Lyrics
- Westlife - Swear It Again Lyrics
- Jamelia - Superstar Lyrics
- Eva Cassidy - Autumn Leaves Lyrics