K'S CHOICE - UNTIL I'M FINE LYRICS
Artist: K's Choice Lyrics
Popularity: 25 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Cracked this morning worst and weak Tears roll down from inside my cheek Strange timing opportunity knocks Sun comes up, paradox Take the whole part out this wine Take a rope and tie these Thoughts of mine down Until I'm fine Don't ask me if I'm hungry I'm not sick Something's tearing me up Brick by brick And I feel guilty as I sigh I'm feeling guilty, why do I? Take your hands out of mine Take a rope and tie these Thoughts of mine down Until I'm fine Cracked this morning worse and sad Or have I already told you that Forget my plans to grow a vine You weren't dressed to burn these thoughts of mine Until I'm fine, until I'm fine
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what K's Choice Until I'm Fine Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Daft Punk - Lose Yourself To Dance Lyrics
- Cam'ron - Golden Friends Lyrics
- Annie Lennox - No More I Love Yous Lyrics
- Maroon 5 - Must Get Out Lyrics
- Taylor Swift - I Knew You Were Trouble Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Time Lyrics
- Oasis - She's Electric Lyrics
- Oasis - Don't Look Back In Anger Lyrics
- Taco - Putting On The Ritz Lyrics
- Gin Blossoms - Follow You Down Lyrics
- Pink - Trouble Lyrics