KATE NASH - CONVENTIONAL GIRL LYRICS
Writer(s):NASH, KATE MARIE
Artist: Kate Nash Lyrics
Popularity: 10 users have visited this page this week.
I’m sick of being the *****
That you think I am
Well, I never understood
Understood that man
Well, it’s funny how these kind of things
Happen to them
When you never even think they would happen again
I gave you everything
You did not let me in
My words caught in between
Knowing what was good for me
What’s the difference between
Living free and hurting me
This has been quite challenging
But now I’m thinking differently
Too proud to ask for help
That makes it difficult
Should I just follow suit? Try and figure out myself?
Or should I concentrate?
Concentrate on myself?
Or will that leave me here inside my low self-obsessed life?
Why is it like I’m changing (something) life
(Something) go get high
Well no, you like me
You kinda like me
(Something) a girl now do you love me?
Well I’m just a girl
And that’s good enough for me
Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Kate Nash Conventional Girl Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Marina and The Diamonds & Charli XCX - Just Desserts Lyrics
- Mariah Carey - #Beautiful Lyrics
- John Lennon - Imagine Lyrics
- Luther Vandross - Dance With My Father Lyrics
- Tracy Chapman - Fast Car Lyrics
- The Beatles - Let it Be Lyrics
- Oasis - Wonderwall Lyrics
- Maroon 5 - Sunday Morning Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine Lyrics
- Zedd - Clarity Lyrics