KENNY LOGGINS - DANNY'S SONG LYRICS
Artist: Kenny Loggins Lyrics
Popularity: 6978 users have visited this page this week.
Think I'm gonna have a son.
He will be like she and me, as free as a dove, conceived in love,
Sun is gonna shine above.
And even though we ain't got money, I'm so in love with ya honey,
And everything will bring a chain of love.
And in the morning when I rise, you bring a tear of joy to my eyes,
And tell me everything is gonna be alright.
Seems as though a month ago I beta chi, never got high,
Oh, I was a sorry guy.
And now a smile, a face, a girl that shares my name,
Now I'm through with the game, this boy will never be the same.
Pisces, Virgo rising is a very good sign, strong and kind,
And the little boy is mine.
Now I see a family where there once was none, now we've just begun,
Yeah, we're gonna fly to the sun.
Love the girl who holds the world in a paper cup, drink it up,
Love her and she'll bring you luck.
And if you find she helps your mind, buddy, take her home,
Don't you live alone, try to earn what lovers own.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Danny's Song gets avg. rating 9.3 out of 10 based on 17 ratings. Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Kenny Loggins Danny's Song Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Cam'ron - Golden Friends Lyrics
- Janet Leon - New Colours Lyrics
- Tum Bin - Tum Bin Lyrics
- R.E.M. - Nightswimming Lyrics
- MC Hammer - I Like Big Butts Lyrics
- Epica - Cry For The Moon Lyrics
- Megadeth - Super Collider Lyrics
- Hilary Duff - What Dreams Are Made Of Lyrics
- Blink-182 - Man Overboard Lyrics
- Alanis Morissette - Hands Clean Lyrics
- All-4-One - I Can Love You Like That Lyrics