KIKI DEE - SUPERCOOL LYRICS
Artist: Kiki Dee Lyrics
Popularity: 18 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Said, "Hey ,babe, do you want to dance with me?"
And I noticed that you acted kind of funky,
As if somehow you were trying to be
Supercool, no one's fool, just a rolling stone
Acting out your party piece
In Valentino tones.
Smocking untipped cigarettes
And calling me a dool,
Sometimes I really wonder
If you're happening at all
Oh, supercool, I gotta lose you
And your hip asides,
All this fair out, right on, baby,
Teenage talking jive.
Supercool, go back to school,
Let's keep the whole thing clean,
As you would say in your sweet way,
You're really not my scene.
You cocked your brand-new felt hat to one side
Like Bogart used to do on the screen,
You've got to realize that I'm a big girl,
Older enough to know you're early in your teens.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Kiki Dee Supercool Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Eve - Forgive Me Lyrics
- Phil Collins - Captain Planet Theme Song Lyrics
- Skid Row - Youth Gone Wild Lyrics
- Sarah Mclachlan - When She Loved Me Lyrics
- Westlife - Unbreakable Lyrics
- All-4-One - I Can Love You Like That Lyrics
- Aretha Franklin - You Make Me Feel (Like A Natural Woman) Lyrics
- Alanis Morissette - Hands Clean Lyrics
- Enrique Iglesias - I Have Always Loved You Lyrics
- Earth, Wind & Fire - Shining Star Lyrics