KILLER - DEALING WITH THE PROBLEM LYRICS
Artist: Killer Lyrics
Popularity: 80 users have visited this page this week.
Mutilations for scheme’s in a peninsula scene,
Pending to seem I prefer to see hideous things,
The most malicious with ease, recording a scream,
Options unlimited, life and death is the dividend,
Friendships end, and the harshness now begins,
Pistols come in dual or twin, receptions to attend,
In the family section I blend with a Devilish grin,
I never found it appropriate to kill a associate,
But the war has begun and on some graves I spit,
Stuck in a mix, now I have to load up the clips,
Get on the strip, kill a few “thugs” for a brick,
I regret my actions, a close friend lost for a fraction...
Of wealth and relaxing so I could join in a faction...
Of health and packing of crack and distribution,
To institutions to insane asylum’s for retribution.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Dealing With The Problem gets avg. rating 10 out of 10 based on 1 ratings. Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Killer Dealing With The Problem Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Cam'ron - Golden Friends Lyrics
- Janet Leon - New Colours Lyrics
- Glenn Frey - The One You Love Lyrics
- Enrique Iglesias - I Have Always Loved You Lyrics
- Skid Row - Youth Gone Wild Lyrics
- Aretha Franklin - You Make Me Feel (Like A Natural Woman) Lyrics
- Juvenile - Back That Ass Up Lyrics
- Kid Ink - Sunset Lyrics
- Westlife - Unbreakable Lyrics
- King Los - Like Me Lyrics
- Phil Collins - Captain Planet Theme Song Lyrics