KILLING JOKE - VICTORY LYRICS
Writer(s):COLEMAN, JEREMY / FERGUSON, PAUL / RAVEN, PAUL VINCENT / WALKER, KEVIN
Artist: Killing Joke Lyrics
Popularity: 7 users have visited this page this week.
Across the sand under a crescent moon In celebration of our feards And rumours circulating in the street The candle burns the world awaits We ask is this some kind of victory? Where is the dream, where is the sanity? As crying echoes down the corridors The child comes running to his mother's arms And all the things I hold so dear to me I love my wife, I love my family Raise up your heads and voices The promise of beyond With courage face the moment Remember who you are! A frightened people losing dignity The shadow of an island in their minds While fools are bent on making history With nothing gained, is this our destiny?
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Killing Joke Victory Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Cam'ron - Golden Friends Lyrics
- Janet Leon - New Colours Lyrics
- Glenn Frey - The One You Love Lyrics
- Enrique Iglesias - I Have Always Loved You Lyrics
- Skid Row - Youth Gone Wild Lyrics
- Aretha Franklin - You Make Me Feel (Like A Natural Woman) Lyrics
- Juvenile - Back That Ass Up Lyrics
- Kid Ink - Sunset Lyrics
- Westlife - Unbreakable Lyrics
- King Los - Like Me Lyrics
- Phil Collins - Captain Planet Theme Song Lyrics