KILLING THE DREAM - FRACTURES LYRICS
Artist: Killing The Dream Lyrics
Popularity: 17 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
We should have quit back when we learned this wasn't everything, that it all fades. but we never learned how not to care. somehow, it still fades. these are the days that should have killed me...getting to comfortable with pain. going nowhere in the name of hope, growing into broken bones. the fractures have all healed, and i forget that they were there. 'sometimes' becomes every time. just wait, it will be any time. and you'll forget where you come from, if you can say it to yourself for long enough. but you're not going anywhere. 'long enough' becomes your life...forgot how you got there. we aren't letting go. we aren't letting go. this is letting go. and i'll forget where i come from. said it to myself for long enough. i can't go anywhere from here. been living 'long enough' to know that it's been long enough. i'm letting go
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Killing The Dream Fractures Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Eve - Forgive Me Lyrics
- Skid Row - Youth Gone Wild Lyrics
- Sarah Mclachlan - When She Loved Me Lyrics
- Phil Collins - Captain Planet Theme Song Lyrics
- Aretha Franklin - You Make Me Feel (Like A Natural Woman) Lyrics
- All-4-One - I Can Love You Like That Lyrics
- Westlife - Unbreakable Lyrics
- Alanis Morissette - Hands Clean Lyrics
- Jeff Buckley - Grace Lyrics
- Josh Groban - To Where You Are Lyrics