KRIS DELMHORST - BOBBY LEE LYRICS
Artist: Kris Delmhorst Lyrics
Popularity: 25 users have visited this page this week.
Silence under shutters, stillness in the room.
Bobby lee, this cave's too dark for me. I gotta go out where the wind can find my face.
I just hope that you'll see eventually that I was only trying to roll the stone away.
The years and the seasons, the tide and the breeze,
They come and bring their changes, so you call them all your enemies.
Bobby lee, I don't think I can breathe, and the walls get closer every single day,
And yeah it's true I'm gonna leave, I just hope you can believe how hard I really tried to roll the stone away.
Sorrow comes a knocking, but you won't let her inside.
So she goes away with joy her little sister.
But she's looking back in her tracks, a tear in her eye.
Bobby lee, I believe it's killing me, and I got no other words that I can say.
But I pray every night that someday you might find a way to roll that stone away
Bobby lee, you meant the world to me, and I miss you more than I could ever say.
But I tried for so long, and no one is that strong. I think it's you who's gotta roll the stone away.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Kris Delmhorst Bobby Lee Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Telekinesis - Empathetic People Lyrics
- Demi Lovato - I Hate You, Don't Leave Me Lyrics
- R. Kelly - Ignition Remix Lyrics
- No Doubt - It's My Life Lyrics
- Limp Bizkit - My Generation Lyrics
- Tim Mcgraw - Bbq Stain Lyrics
- Justin Timberlake - Rock Your Body Lyrics
- Nickelback - Figured You Out Lyrics
- Groove Coverage - God Is A Girl Lyrics
- Eagles - Lyin' Eyes Lyrics
- Boyz II Men - Water Runs Dry Lyrics