KROKUS - MAD WORLD LYRICS
Writer(s):MARK STORACE, FERNANDO VON ARB
Artist: Krokus Lyrics
Popularity: 7 users have visited this page this week.
Please excuse me but I must agree
It has the power, makes the planet turn
It could set your life free, yeah
I hate to give you the bad news
The clock is tickin' away
And she's your own mother nature
Pays at the end of the day!
Can you accept that your time is up?
We've gotta stop it while we can!!!
We're livin' in a mad world
And that's the bloody truth
We're livin' in a bad world
Good luck to me and you
Lost in a dream of virtual reality
A battle-film and some booze
Ain't got no time for ecology (what's that?)
Like we've got nothing to lose, yeah
We all can profit from a healthy planet
But greed and power seem to rule!!!
Set it free, set it free!
Forget your nature and she'll forget you
Take it away boys
Good luck everybody...
Sleep tight, tonite!
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Krokus Mad World Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Telekinesis - Empathetic People Lyrics
- Demi Lovato - I Hate You, Don't Leave Me Lyrics
- Hilary Duff - Hey Now Lyrics
- Monica - For You I Will Lyrics
- Queen - Save Me Lyrics
- U2 - Stay (Far Away, So Close!) Lyrics
- Backstreet Boys - Larger Than Life Lyrics
- Good Charlotte - Hold On Lyrics
- Blink-182 - All Of This Lyrics
- Evanescence - Broken Lyrics
- Bush - Machinehead Lyrics