LAAKSO - ONCE AGAIN LATE AT NIGHT LYRICS
Artist: Laakso Lyrics
Popularity: 19 users have visited this page this week.
Call you up late at night once again,
after all this time I call yu up.
As I see things, tonight you´re an easy way out.
It´s been quite a while since I was honest with you,
Innocent kids grow up to be people that lie.
Walking the central streets
really hoping for someone to jump into me,
beat the shit out of me.
Turn me in to a man, make me understand.
Drink myself half way to death
just to trick my own head,
just to make me believe that you´re back in my bed.
When I turn over to throw up you´re not there.
A friend of a friend who invited me in
has left with our common friend,
left me with free drinks
and people that don´t understand a shit about who I am.
A boy with a mustache asked me to play his game,
by this rules, I said ok.
Proved himself to be an asshole like everyone said.
Open your door,
take mt coat off, give me more fuel.
See me with the same eyes that told me
"Man, you fuck great!"
In the morning I leave through your backdoor,
we´ll forget about it all.
I´ll leave you the size of my feet in the snow when I go.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Laakso Once Again Late At Night Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Telekinesis - Empathetic People Lyrics
- Demi Lovato - I Hate You, Don't Leave Me Lyrics
- Survivor - No Easy Way Out Lyrics
- Queen - I Was Born To Love You Lyrics
- Switchfoot - You Lyrics
- Blind Melon - Change Lyrics
- Eric Clapton - If I Saw You In Heaven Lyrics
- Israel - I Know Who I Am Lyrics
- Michelle Branch - All You Wanted Lyrics
- Fleetwood Mac - Miss Fantasy Lyrics
- Ella Fitzgerald - Bewitched, Bothered And Bewildered Lyrics