LAGWAGON - BEER GOGGLES LYRICS
Artist: Lagwagon Lyrics
Popularity: 11 users have visited this page this week.
The crowd is looking meager
Only 40 to 50 in the flock
but 3 more beers and I'm playin' Woodstock
And you can probably see that we're not all that tight
A couple more drinks will alter your sight
That does not mean fight
I'm not saying I have to be drunk
but tequila shots make it more fun
I'm havin' fun
Oh, Beer Goggles
I love to put them on
Next to eachother at the bar
She's thinkin' he's the one
I'm thinkin' where's my car
She thinks I look good
Obviously she didn't smell that fart
"Oh, what kind of cologne is that you're wearing?"
Hey man, it's a start
"Hi, my name's Barbie"
"My name's Ken"
The perfect couple 'cause we're drunk in the head
I'm drunk again
And one size fits all!!!
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Lagwagon Beer Goggles Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Telekinesis - Empathetic People Lyrics
- Demi Lovato - I Hate You, Don't Leave Me Lyrics
- Survivor - No Easy Way Out Lyrics
- Queen - I Was Born To Love You Lyrics
- Switchfoot - You Lyrics
- Blind Melon - Change Lyrics
- Eric Clapton - If I Saw You In Heaven Lyrics
- Israel - I Know Who I Am Lyrics
- Michelle Branch - All You Wanted Lyrics
- Fleetwood Mac - Miss Fantasy Lyrics
- Ella Fitzgerald - Bewitched, Bothered And Bewildered Lyrics