LAGWAGON - BURY THE HATCHET LYRICS
Artist: Lagwagon Lyrics
Popularity: 14 users have visited this page this week.
So long ago, still indignation clouds your head
And it's enough to know the pain of losing friends
You perpetuate certain senseless hate
and I can picture you today as you say
"I used to know that guy"
And as you speak they watch your face split into
And when you see me
it's always hey Joe,
how is it goin' bro?
where have you been man?
We used to be such good friends
Two-faced you don't care
You know what you can do with it
I can't pretend
and you just want a war man
and there you go again
You ought to bury the hatchet
and leave behind all the lies
and your disguise
You know that I just want to
bury the hatchet
How much more will you permit?
Think about it you'll admit
Am I really that bad?
Sometimes I second guess
Often times I wonder why my head is such a mess
But put yourself in my shoes and picture if you can
All these insecurities create that bitter sad man you
I forgive, I forget
I won't say the things that I'll regret
Not this time
I will stop, but just between you and me
it's a loss
Don't give me that shit
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Lagwagon Bury The Hatchet Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Telekinesis - Empathetic People Lyrics
- Demi Lovato - I Hate You, Don't Leave Me Lyrics
- Survivor - No Easy Way Out Lyrics
- Queen - I Was Born To Love You Lyrics
- Switchfoot - You Lyrics
- Blind Melon - Change Lyrics
- Eric Clapton - If I Saw You In Heaven Lyrics
- Israel - I Know Who I Am Lyrics
- Michelle Branch - All You Wanted Lyrics
- Fleetwood Mac - Miss Fantasy Lyrics
- Ella Fitzgerald - Bewitched, Bothered And Bewildered Lyrics