LAGWAGON - MEGAN LYRICS
Artist: Lagwagon Lyrics
Popularity: 5 users have visited this page this week.
I was on the track when the gate came down.
Certainly I recognized
those blood-shot rear-view mirror eyes of mine.
I heard that whistle call my name.
I almost drove away, but Megan I
had a feeling that you would be on that train
so I just waited there for you
Another ride to another town where the air was clean
and the sun never goes down.
Everyone was standing in a line
between the landing and the stairs.
I heard somebody call my name
I almost climbed the stairs, but Megan I
had a feeling that someday you'd meet me there.
So I just waited there for you.
Butter on a summer day when I hear that name
like a dream that never came true.
Sat down on the track and waited for a train
to take me back to you.
Somebody came and took my hand.
I finally had to go.
But Megan I just want you to know
that I waited as long as I could.
Butter on a summer day, when she's around....
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Lagwagon Megan Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Telekinesis - Empathetic People Lyrics
- Demi Lovato - I Hate You, Don't Leave Me Lyrics
- Survivor - No Easy Way Out Lyrics
- Queen - I Was Born To Love You Lyrics
- Switchfoot - You Lyrics
- Blind Melon - Change Lyrics
- Eric Clapton - If I Saw You In Heaven Lyrics
- Israel - I Know Who I Am Lyrics
- Michelle Branch - All You Wanted Lyrics
- Fleetwood Mac - Miss Fantasy Lyrics
- Ella Fitzgerald - Bewitched, Bothered And Bewildered Lyrics