LEANN RIMES - THE ROSE LYRICS
Artist: Leann Rimes Lyrics
Popularity: 354 users have visited this page this week.
That drowns the tender reed.
Some say love it is a razor
That leaves your soul to bleed.
Some say love it is a hunger
An endless, aching need
I say love it is a flower,
And you it's only seed.
It's the heart afraid of breaking
That never learns to dance
It's the dream afraid of waking
That never takes the chance
It's the one who won't be taken,
Who cannot seem to give
And the soul afraid of dying
That never learns to live.
And the night has been too lonely
And the road has been too long.
And you think that love is only
For the lucky and the strong.
Just remember in the winter
Far beneath the bitter snow
Lies the seed that with the sun's love,
In the spring, becomes a rose.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
The Rose gets avg. rating 10 out of 10 based on 6 ratings. Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Leann Rimes The Rose Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Eve - Forgive Me Lyrics
- Eve - All Night Lyrics
- Lady Antebellum - All For Love Lyrics
- Oasis - Cigarettes And Alcohol Lyrics
- Aerosmith - Jaded Lyrics
- John Lennon - Oh My Love Lyrics
- Alesso and Dirty South - City of Dreams Lyrics
- Destiny's Child - Soldier Lyrics
- Sublime - April 26, 1992 Lyrics
- Spice Girls - Stop Lyrics
- James Taylor - Your Smiling Face Lyrics