Lee Ann Womack The Story of My Life LyricsArtist: Lee Ann Womack
Publishers: ©Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Universal Music Publishing Group, BMG RIGHTS MANAGEMENT US, LLC, RESERVOIR MEDIA MANAGEMENT INC
Popularity : 1 users have visited this page.
I don't ever want to be afraid,
To walk the world in my own way.
I don't want to ever lose my faith
In all the little simple things.
And even if it all falls down,
I know it'll come back around.
I never wanna not believe,
That someone has a plan for me.
Live every moment as if, its the last one.
Find all the love deep within, give it away.
Be thankful for all that I've been given.
From now on, this is how I want to write,
The story of my life.
I wanna turn the pages of the past.
Take what I've learned and then never look back.
Still I never want to get too far ahead,
Or worry about how the story ends.
The hottest lyrics from Lee Ann Womack
- I Hope You Dance Lyrics
- Never, Ever And Forever Lyrics
- I'll Think of a Reason Later Lyrics
- I May Hate Myself in the Morning Lyrics
- I Keep Forgetting (With Vince Gill) Lyrics
- Lord I Hope This Day Is Good Lyrics
- Never Again, Again Lyrics
- Stronger Than I Am Lyrics
- He Oughta Know That by Now Lyrics
- Someone I Used to Know Lyrics