LEONA LEWIS - FIREFLIES LYRICS
Artist: Leona Lewis Lyrics
Popularity: 65 users have visited this page this week.
I’d know you found your silence,
Instead of being wrapped up in me,
Wrapped up in this violence.
I’m back floating on water,
Looking out at the night.
There’s a hole in the sky,
All those fireflies.
Don’t believe in the sun,
Or the night-time skies,
They’re only fireflies.
Took a walk out the door,
On the day you would die.
And I looked up to the sun
And I saw fireflies.
And now I can’t see no boarder
Between the day and the night
You were torn all your life
Between those fireflies.
Fire, it’s only fire,
It’s only fire, it’s only fireflies
Fire, it’s only fire, it’s only fire,
It’s only fire, it’s only fire.
It’s only fire, it’s only, it’s only fire.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Fireflies gets avg. rating 10 out of 10 based on 4 ratings. Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Leona Lewis Fireflies Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- The-Dream - Where Have You Been Lyrics
- Ballout - Diamonds For Everyone Lyrics
- Tv Theme Songs - Three's Company Lyrics
- Oasis - Shakermaker Lyrics
- Iggy Azalea - Bounce Lyrics
- Alex Ubago - Me Muero Por Conocerte(original Song) Lyrics
- Stacie Orrico - There's Gotta Be (More To Life) Lyrics
- Nina Nesbitt - Boy Lyrics
- Michael Learns To Rock - More Than A Friend Lyrics
- Sinead O'Connor - Thank You For Hearing Me Lyrics
- The All-American Rejects - My Paper Heart Lyrics