LIFEHOUSE - SICK CYCLE CAROUSEL LYRICS
Writer(s):WADE, JASON / FAIRCLOFF, SCOTT
Artist: Lifehouse Lyrics
Popularity: 289 users have visited this page this week.
If it had a home, would it be in my eyes?
Would you believe me if I said I am tired of this
Well here we go, now one more time,
I tried to climb your steps,
I tried to chase you down,
I tried to see how low I could get to down to the ground,
I tried to earn my way,
I tried to change this mind,
You better believe that I tried to beat this.
When will this end, it goes on and on
Over, and over, and over again.
Keep spinning around I know it won't stop,
Till I step down from this for good
I never thought I'd end up here
I never thought I'd be standing where I am
I guess I kind of thought it would be easier than this,
I guess I was wrong
Now one more time
This is a sick cycle carousel
This is a sick cycle carousel, yeah
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Lifehouse Sick Cycle Carousel Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Eve - Forgive Me Lyrics
- Eve - All Night Lyrics
- Lady Antebellum - Get To Me Lyrics
- Status Quo - In The Army Now Lyrics
- Spice Girls - Goodbye Lyrics
- The Temptations - I Wish It Would Rain Lyrics
- Vitamin C - Graduation (Friends Forever) Lyrics
- Rammstein - Engel Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Picture In a Frame Lyrics
- The Temptations - The Way You Do The Things To Do Lyrics
- Archies - Sugar Sugar Lyrics