LINDA PERRY - SHAME LYRICS
Artist: Linda Perry Lyrics
Popularity: 110 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Stopped to cry.
Man on the street asked me so sweet... are you alright?
No I’m okay seemed to've misplaced my life.
And it's a shame, shame please don't ask me why.
And it's a shame, shame, shame that makes me cry
Sitting alone, ashtray is full of my fears.
Losing my roll is losing control, of what I’ve got to hiiiide!
More I hold my breath, the lighter that is gets. It never seems to rest.
And it's shame, shame please don't ask me why,
And it's shame, shame, shame that makes me cry.
And its shame, such a shame, we had to say goodbye and it's shame
Shame, shame that makes me cry
Driving my car didn't get very far.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Linda Perry Shame Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Eve - Keep Me From You Lyrics
- Eve - Wanna Be Lyrics
- Jesse Mccartney - Beautiful Soul Lyrics
- Woodkid - I Love You Lyrics
- Nightwish - Ghost Love Score Lyrics
- Lady Antebellum - Better Man Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Think About You Lyrics
- Michael Buble - The Way You Look Tonight Lyrics
- Sixpence None The Richer - There She Goes Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - First Cut Is The Deepest Lyrics
- Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Maps Lyrics