LINDA PERRY - WHAT'S UP LYRICS
Artist: Linda Perry Lyrics
Popularity: 52 users have visited this page this week.
my life and still.
I´m trying to get up that
great big hill of hope, for
I realized quickly when I knew
I should, that the world was made
up of this brotherhood of man
for whatever that means.
And so I cry sometimes when I´mlying in my bed just to get it
all out what´s in my head andI am feeling a little peculiar.
And so I scream from the top ofmy lungs what´s going on?
And I say: Hey - ey - ey- e-ey.
Hey - ey - ey. I say: Hey, what´s
And I try, oh, my God, do I try,I try all the time in thisinstitution, and I pray, oh, my
God, do I pray, I pry ev´ry single
day, for a restitution.
And so I wake in the morning when I
step outside and I take a deepbreath and I get real high the I
am feeling a little peculiar.
And so from the top of my lungswhat´s going on?
And I say: Hey - ey ......
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Linda Perry What's Up Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Eve - Keep Me From You Lyrics
- Eve - Wanna Be Lyrics
- Jesse Mccartney - Beautiful Soul Lyrics
- Woodkid - I Love You Lyrics
- Nightwish - Ghost Love Score Lyrics
- Lady Antebellum - Better Man Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Think About You Lyrics
- Michael Buble - The Way You Look Tonight Lyrics
- Sixpence None The Richer - There She Goes Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - First Cut Is The Deepest Lyrics
- Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Maps Lyrics