LION KING - CHOW DOWN LYRICS
Artist: Lion King Lyrics
Popularity: 6 users have visited this page this week.
Said we were mangy!
Did I hear stupid?
Tell us again-- gee
It's so incredible
That you're so rude
When you're so edible
When you are food!
It's time to chow down
I'm chompin' at the bit, baby
My stomach's on the growl, son
You both been invited on a date
Two courses handed to us on a plate
We'll have you raw, won't be long to wait
Seeing you're already brown
Your ribs are looking so tasty
Such chewy little chops, chums
Now wasn't it her mom who ate your dad?
And having parents eaten makes us mad
We're gonna settle up the score a tad
We've never had a snack of such renown
What, Ed? What is it?
Hey, did we order this dinner to go?
Well, there it goes!
I think we should begin the meal from scratch
So many juicy segments to detach
Be good as gold for you're as good as carved
Here, kitty kitty...
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Lion King Chow Down Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Eve - Keep Me From You Lyrics
- Eve - Wanna Be Lyrics
- Jesse Mccartney - Beautiful Soul Lyrics
- Woodkid - I Love You Lyrics
- Nightwish - Ghost Love Score Lyrics
- Lady Antebellum - Better Man Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Think About You Lyrics
- Michael Buble - The Way You Look Tonight Lyrics
- Sixpence None The Richer - There She Goes Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - First Cut Is The Deepest Lyrics
- Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Maps Lyrics