LISA MARIE PRESLEY - TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN LYRICS
Writer(s):PRESLEY, LISA MARIE / BALLARD, GLEN
Artist: Lisa Marie Presley Lyrics
Popularity: 9 users have visited this page this week.
If you can't even stop the symptoms, then why in the hell do you drug the children? The others can make their own decisions. And with some help from you they become dependant. You should be sorry ‘cause you let them down, but you become a big part of their lives. They always trust you but they're dying out. I've seen the things you do. It blows my mind. There's a doctor on every campus now. And he's gonna tell you what you're feeling. Momma wants you to swallow this down. It's gonna make you sit still and listen. I'm sorry, children, you don't have the choice. Your parents gave you something way back when. There's nothing wrong with you; It's easier to give you this. Then you won't embarrass them. When there's something wrong, take an antidepressant. You can even choose which kind you want by the latest suicide. You know you're sorry ‘cause you let them down. But you become a big part of their lives. They always trust you but they're dying out. The things you do it blows my ****ing mind.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Lisa Marie Presley To Whom It May Concern Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Eve - Keep Me From You Lyrics
- Eve - Wanna Be Lyrics
- Phil Collins - Groovy Kind Of Love Lyrics
- Elton John - Candle In The Wind Lyrics
- Ian Brown - F.e.a.r Lyrics
- Ramon Ayala - Tragos De Amargo Licor Lyrics
- David Hasselhoff - Baywatch Theme Song Lyrics
- Ludacris - Act A Fool Lyrics
- Pokemon - Intro Song To Pokemon Lyrics
- Lady Antebellum - Generation Away Lyrics
- Puddle Of Mudd - Take It All Away Lyrics